Terraria are a game for adventure lovers. It is a graphic action game. Terraria claim that it is a land of adventures. Hundreds of weapons, disasters, and enemies define the experience of Terraria. But what happens if your game crash while passing through adventure. Useless! Let’s explore the reasons and solutions to the problem. Therefore, you need to find out how to allocate more RAM to Terraria.
Steps to avoid a crash and Allocate more Ram to Terraria:
For the allocation, follow the following steps:
- Launch the game
- Open task manager
- Search the name of the game in apps
- Open with right-click and select goto details from the menu.
- The task manager will open the detail tab of the apps.
- Now select the name of the game again.
- Another menu will appear.
- Now select a set priority from the menu.
- Another submenu will appear select high from the sub-menu.
As you follow all these steps, your problem will solve, and you can play Terraria without interruption and crash.
Reasons behind crash:
Unmanaged system crash the game Terraria with the massage of the system got out of memory exception. Frequent crashes do not make the user have fun while playing the Terraria game. Terraria players continuously ask that question. How to allocate more RAM to Terraria? First of all, know about the memory of your device if you want to play Terraria.
Due to low memory, the game causes crashes frequently. To avoid problems during the game, manage the software, and use compatible hardware. Don’t get panic. That’s not that much stressing. First of all, gain knowledge about the few requirements of the device.
Check before to the right gear to run your games. For playing the game frequently, it is essential to know about the status of your devices. Terraria may play on PC, tablets, and mobiles.
Requirements of tablets and mobiles:
- Size of the game file
- At least 200 MB HDD memory
- Graphics card of HD 3000 like as; GeForce 8500 GT or Mobility Radeon HD
- Intel Core 2 Duo T5750 or Intel Core 2 Duo E8400
- 2 GB of RAM, 4 GB RAM, or 215 MB memory
- Paired with Athlon XP 1700+ or Pentium 4 1.6GHz
- 128 MB video memory
Personal computers requirements to run Terraria:
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows XP, and Vista
- Linux or Mac version
- 1080 p resolution of the monitor
- Display 60 frames/ sec.
- The Graphics card must be able to run Direct X9.
Very old computers are not capable of running Terraria.
Software and hardware:
Make hardware changes if required after the comparison of your device with a required device to run Terraria. Now it’s time to allocate the portion of Ram to make software settings change. It should be very frustrating while you have enough memory to run the game. But its divided operations consume memory while you are playing the game.
Frequently players ask the question. When I have enough memory, then why my game crashes again and again? And how to allocate more RAM to Terraria. To solve your problem, let the Terraria set on the high priority of the usage of RAM.