You can report Channel that you find inappropriate in the YouTube Kids App. A YouTube policy team will review them. If you are signed in when you register a video, it will also be blocked from the YouTube Kids app when you signs in. The inquest is how to Block a YouTube Channel?
Also Read this: How to delete Youtube Channel on Phone or PC? (2021)
6 Steps to Block Content on YouTube:
Sign in to the Kids app to block a YouTube Channel to customize children’s experience and enable the app’s YouTube Premium.
- From the bottom of the page, tap the lock icon.
- Tap on the Sign In button.
- Tap on the account that you like to use.
- Now, tap on Send Parental Consent Email.
- Open the email for the activation code and consent letter.
- Enter the activation code in the application.
The YouTube Premium for YouTube Kids is available in the United States, Mexico, Australia, and New Zealand. This way, you can quickly learn how to Block YouTube Channel content.
Way to Block Content:
It would be best if you sign in to the YouTube Kids app to block videos or channels. When you stop a video or Channel, you will no longer see it in the YouTube Kids app when you sign in. If you try to block a Channel signed out, a dialog box will appear to sign in.
Block Content in YouTube Kids:
By signing in, you can customize the content to see in the YouTube Kids App and blocking Channels you want to restrict the child to watch. When blocking a Channel, you will no longer see that video in the YouTube Kids apps when you are signed in. You can always clear your blocked Channels from the Settings. Suppose you change your mind. Please note when you stop a specific Channel, it is available in the app if a channel has also uploaded it.
3 Block from Home Screen of YouTube Kids:
- Tap More option present next to the Channel.
- Tap Block to block the Channel on YouTube.
- Enter the numbers you viewed written on the page, or enter the custom passcode.
By the simple steps, you can answer how to Block a YouTube Channel from the home screen.
6 Block from Watch Page of YouTube Kids:
- Tap on the More icon, present at the top of the Channel.
- Tap on the Block option to block the watch page.
- Select the Block option to Block the Channel from the dialog box that appears.
- Tap the Block option again.
- Enter the numbers you witness written on the page.
- Or enter the custom passcode to block.
Unfortunately, YouTube recommendations do not always perform the best. Unwanted Channels sometimes filter into search results, but you can block YouTube channels you don’t like seeing pretty quickly.
To block YouTube Channel on your account here’s is a guide on how to Block a YouTube Channel. The focus will lead to what you need to do.
Also Read this: How to whisper on Twitch Using Mobile and PC? (2021)
Block a YouTube Channel by Comment on Videos:
Nasty comments in the comment section cause problem; unfortunately, you can not block other Channels that comment in your videos comment section when you are a famous YouTuber. They can watch the videos posted on a particular Channel, but they do not leave negative comments. You can block YouTube Channels on Desktop and Mobile.
9 Steps to Block Channel on YouTube Website:
Let’s see how to Block a YouTube Channel on the Youtube website using a Computer (PC).
- To block the user in the web browser, search for the user in the search bar.
- One can click on the profile image if you can see them elsewhere on the site. It will take you to the Channel homepage.
- Select the About tab.
- Then click on the flag icon to start the procedure.
- Click on the Block user from the popup menu.
- A warning message will appear on the page.
- The notice will inform you the blocking will prevent them from commenting on your uploads and Channel.
- Click Submit to confirm your choice.
- The step will now block this user from commenting. To unblock, repeat the procedure and select Unblock user.
6 steps to Block Channel on YouTube on Mobile:
If you are using an Android, iPad device, or iPhone, you can block YouTube Channel users using the YouTube app on mobiles. But the question is how to Block a YouTube Channel on Mobiles.
- Search for the Channel to do this.
- Click on the profile.
- Tap on three verticle dots present on the top right corner of the page.
- Tap on the Block user option to block the specific user from the Channel.
- The Channel blocks from commenting on videos.
- Repeat the steps to unblock the user later, if you wish so.
Also Read this: How to squad stream on Twitch? Twitch Tips (2021)
Block a YouTube Channel by Feedback:
You may look to stop YouTube channels from appearing in your feed, recommendations, and more for YouTube viewers. If you have lost interest in a YouTube Channel, you can block the YouTube Channel from feedback by following the instructions.
- Navigate to the YouTube home page to block on a desktop PC or laptop, where you will find an accurate list of suggested videos on your Channel. Search by the suggestion for videos that you dislike.
- Click the three dots menu icon underneath any video thumbnail.
- Choose Not interested or Don’t recommend Channel from the popup menu.
- Not interested will not block a specific Channel from your suggestions. Instead, it will block videos similar in content to the one you are saying you are not interested in Channel.
- Select the Don’t recommend Channel option, instead of you want to block the Channel completely.
As you do this, that Channel should disappear from your suggested list.
You could undo this action if you clicked mistakenly on this immediately. Still, once you have navigated away from the page, there is no going back, so ensure how to block a YouTube Channel from the suggestions before you do so.
5 steps to Block YouTube channel on Mobile Devices
The steps are similar if you want to do this on an Android, iPhone, or iPad device.
- Open the YouTube App on your device.
- And find the Channel or video suggest that you don’t like.
- Once you have seen it.
- Tap the three dots icon present below it.
- Select the Not interested or Don’t recommend Channel options from the menu.
Depending on the option you choose, the type of content or the entire Channel will no longer appear in the recommendations.
By the grace of God, we have explored how to block a YouTube Channel from various ways and devices. So be sure about the content you want to Block on YouTube from multiple devices.