Usually, recovering information from the broken Android Phone is our priority. No worries. It gets fixed in a click, but what if the phone got a black screen and disabled USB debugging? Here we will tell you how to enable USB debugging on Android with Black Screen to extract your data.
3 Methods to Enable USB Debugging on Android with a Black Screen:
In this summary, we will compile three methods to recover your information even the screen become black. Through you can extract the data and save them for later use on PC. The techniques are effortless to retrieve data with a bit of time.
7 Steps to Enable USB Debugging on Android by OTG Cable and Mouse:
Gradually, you can recover the files from the black-screened phone if it’s broken. Somehow, using a mouse and OTG cable can do the trick before starting the process. Check the Phone supports a USB OTG cable. Otherwise, it won’t start. Also, check the section COMMS of the device is supporting OTG and Mouse. After that, you set to go. Follow the steps here;
- Use the OTG adapter to connect the cables with the phone.
- Ensure that your Phone supports OTG cables.
- If the phone screen is black, mirror the screen on Computer.
- Then, enable debugging on your phone by using a phone.
- Go to the settings and tap on the options.
- Now, use the Phone to connect as an External Memory on the Computer to recognize.
- Store all recovered data on your computer.
Finally, the Computer will recover your photos, videos, and files. You can save them on your computer and transfer them later to other devices. Here you can understand how to enable USB debugging on Android with Black Screen.
5 Steps to Enable USB Debugging on Android by ADB Tools:
However, you can not recover files straight from the Computer. Suppose you have ADB tools and data connections to enable USB Debugging. Android Debug Bridge (ADB) is a part of the SDK tool that debugs problems with Android devices. It turns out the PC can establish a connection with Android if you have such tools. It connects with a USB. So, Follow the steps to learn how to enable USB debugging on Android with Black Screen by ADB Tools.
- Go to the official Site and first download and install ADB Tool.
- When the Phone’s screen is black, the debugging is off automatically. In these circumstances, you’ll have to boot the device into ClockworkMod Recovery.
- When you enable the ClockworkMod Mode, you’ll also have to launch the ADB tool.
- After that, connect the phone to the PC with a data connection cable.
- Now, type the following commands: ADB devices. Following this, you’ll have to type in the commands below:
- ADB pulls > Data > Media > ClockworkMod > Backup > Desktop > Android up.
Throughout the second procedure, you will understand how to enable USB debugging on Android with Black Screen using ADB tools. Head to the last method.
15 Steps to Enable USB Debugging on Android Debugging Software:
Here is the software that enables recovery data from the broken Phone. Debugging software is Android Data Recovery. Thus, it extracts data from the phone even the screen stop responding. Here we mention steps to elaborate how to enable USB debugging on Android with Black Screen by using the software Debugging:
- Download Android Data Recovery.
- Download and install the Debugging software on PC to recover data.
- Connect the Phone to the Computer.
- From the left sidebar, launch the program.
- Click the option Start whenever you see the Android Data Extraction.
- Select the data you want to recover and then press Start.
- Choose the problem with the black screen phone.
- Now, select the model of your device and click proceed.
- Follow the screen instructions on your Computer.
- Then enter the download mode.
- The mode will help you download the files.
- Now, start analyzing your device.
- The files are then categorized, and you can preview them as well.
- When you follow all the steps, the Computer saves your files.
- Then you can select the files you want to keep.
To sort out, USB debugging is a life-saver when it comes to recovering data. Even if your phone screen turns black, you can recover your data by USB debugging—the article works as a complete guide on enabling USB debugging on Android with Black Screen. If you follow the methods and their steps, you can extract the data in no time. Thank You.