Snapchat provides a complete sense of privacy to its users. Therefore, it does not show the other user that their friend had unfriended or unadded them on Snapchat. You do not know which of your friend blocked you and your messages through Snapchat. But here are some hacks that teach you how to tell if someone unadded you on Snapchat.
4 Methods to Tell if Someone Unadded you on Snapchat:
However, you have time and energy and can apply your skill. In that case, there are various strategies to discover how to know and how to tell if someone unadded you on Snapchat. In this piece of knowledge, we summarize all those strategies to figure out, like finding them through the story updating, sending messages, and checking the status of your friends and viewers list. Here we explain four methods that you may use to locate if someone unadded or blocked you on Snapchat. We will summarize four of them for you.
Method to Find Unadded by Removed Friend Button:
You can tell if someone unadded you by holding tabs on the follower list. To know it check the follower list and observe which user has disappeared from the list. For instance, we can say that a specific person follows you at points. If you are following them, they must be on your friends’ list. Here is the way to double-check the person who unadded you on Snapchat:
- Swipe right from the camera screen.
- The friends’ list appears.
- Tap in the Search bar.
- Type the name of your friend.
- Wait until the name pops up.
- Add the particular person as a friend.
- Please tap on the bitmoji next to the name.
- They have friended you if you can see the snap score.
Whenever it does, you will observe the name, username of Snapchat, and snap score. You can see the snap scores of people you follow who followed you back. Suppose the snap score is there, then the person did not unfollowed or unadded you. If it isn’t, it seems like they hit the fatal Remove Friend button to unadd you on Snapchat.
Through this method, you can check your particular person’s status at any time. But the downside of the method is the particular person may see from the history that you have friended them and well aware of your presence.
Method to Find Unadded by Deletion:
The status of snaps you share tells you that who unadded you on Snapchat high and dry. Suppose they cannot send you a snap message, and Suppose they don’t follow you, it will go nowhere. Here is detail on how to tell if someone unadded you on Snapchat to find out:
- Go to the home screen of Snapchat.
- Tap the chat bubble icon present at the left bottom corner.
- Make a double click on the username you want to check.
- Now, Tap on the circle icon to have a picture.
- To send the message, select the send arrow.
- Check on the snap status.
- Snap status appears under the username on Chat.
Meanwhile, it appears in the pending status and does not deliver, or the arrow appears gray, the user might unadd you by deleting the procedure from the friend list.
Method to Find Unfollowed by Story:
If you don’t follow the person, you wouldn’t see their snap score anyway; that little trick won’t work. Unfortunately, there is not an appropriate way to tell if someone unadded or unfollowed you on Snapchat. To observe the people who see your stories is another approach to figure out who unfollowed you. To post a story, follow few steps.
- Create a story and add some snaps.
- Add some pictures to your story.
- Click on the Bitmoji.
- Bitmoji will show a preview of that story.
- Please tap on the image to get the list to view it.
- Then, swipe up.
- Tap the eye icon from the left bottom corner.
- Wait, give time and allow people to visit the story.
- Re-open the profile page and locate your story under the Stories tab.
- You will find the number of eye icons represents those people who viewed the story.
- Tap on the icon, and the viewer list who already viewed the story will pop out.
- If the particular person is present on the list, congratulations, they are still following you.
A single problem in this method is, it is passive. You are obliged to wait for a specific person to view the story. You will never apprehend if they follow you. On the other side, it’s easy to post a story that entertains the people who still follow you.
Method to Find Unadded by Online:
Snapchat is not like other apps; Snapchat does not provide a status that indicates and tells you about the app’s current user. However, there is no reliable way of learning whether someone is or was using the app recently. Here we mention a practical way that is a bit trickier and demands a bit of action and work sometimes. The method highlights the facts to understand how to tell if someone unadded you on Snapchat. Here we go;
- Find your friend on your Friends list
- Tap the bitmoji.
- Please make a note of the snap score.
- Wait for a while.
- Repeat once or twice.
- The Snap score changes show that your friend is online.
- And they are sending and receiving snaps.
Hereafter, you can observe the names of your viewers of that snap on Snapchat. Tap on the eye icon to check a list of names of your story viewers. Usually, every follower checks everything you send, but when someone is missing your stories and posts conspicuously, that is a significant sign of being ignored or ending the friendship.
2 Ways to Figure Out:
Figuring out someone who unadded you on Snapchat is relatively easy to confirm. It will help if you make a little piece of the effort to dig the reality.
In the case of friendship, check them in the My Friend list of Snapchat. If you found them in the list, it means you can no longer observe the snap score, or they unadded you. In case you failed to find them at all, it means they have completely blocked you or deleted the account and left Snapchat.
The most disappointing fact is to search people from the beginning because they are not Snapchat friends in the past. To check them, you need to search them from the beginning. If you are unadded or blocked, you must not locate or add them, even if you know the username of such an unknown person. In advance, you either can not send and receive private messages from each other on Snapchat.
Whenever your friend does so, you cannot receive notification, and you may not ask the Snapchat team when and how it happen. Therefore you need to solve your problem by checking it.
Hopefully, we explained every possible method to learn how to tell if someone unadded you on Snapchat by using the friend and viewers list, updating stories, and checking on feedback. If you like our effort, give your comments in the comment section. Please keep using our tricks to solve your problems and enjoy your life thoroughly. Take care! Bye!